Lamb Pellet is a pelleted grain ration for finishing lambs or supplementing early weaned lambs from 4 weeks of age.
Features & Benefits
- Palatable grain ration presented as a pellet.
- Nil urea – suitable for early weaned lambs from 4 weeks of age.
- Contains an acidifying agent to reduce the risk of urinary calculi (water belly).
- High levels of bypass protein.
- Contains balanced levels of calcium, phosphorus, trace minerals and vitamins.
- Contains Bovatec® for the reduction of faecal shedding of coccidia (Eimeria spp.) in sheep maintained in confinement.