Kincrome Blue Steel Tool Trolley
please contact us for a shipping quote. Forklift required
BLUE STEEL TOOL CHESTS & TROLLEYS
Premium Storage for the Professional or Serious Enthusiast!
Introducing BLUE STEEL, the NEW range of premium quality storage and Tool Kit solutions by 'KINCROME Professional Quality Tools®'. The BLUE STEEL range of Storage & Tool Kits has been developed with all customer requirements in mind, offering the assurance of professional quality at an affordable price! The range of KINCROME Tool Chests and Trolleys have been upgraded with market leading features such an 'improved locking system,' 'rolled drawer edges' and 'foam drawer liners.' These benefits are now also included in the range of KINCROME Tool Kits & Workshops with additional features such as an 'improved range of tools' and 'EVA Foam Trays' to hold your tools securely and safely. The KINCROME BLUE STEEL range is simply 'The Best On the Market!' ADRS - Automatic Drawer Retention System
• Retracts the drawer over the last 30mm of movement, to securely retain the drawers in a closed position, preventing drawers from opening unnecessarily.
• Tested to ANSI Grade 1 standard.
Gas Strut Lid Stays
• Industrial quality gas struts allow for easy opening and closing of chest lid.
Heavy Gauge Steel
• Manufactured from heavy gauge sheet steel for extra strength and durability.
• Heavy Duty Industrial Powder Coating.
• Provides superior rust and corrosion protection.
• UV resistant properties in the powder coating also provide great protection against the sun and resists fading.
• Kincrome logo embossed on lid reinforcement (selected models).
• Blue Steel Tool Chests & Trolleys feature strong reinforcement on lid, sides and base of box.
• Enamelled powder coated hammertone finish for scratch and mark prevention.
• Rubber grommets on base of all chests to prevent scratching.
• Full length piano hinge on lid for extra strength.
Ball Bearing Slide Drawers
• Allows drawers to slide open effortlessly.
• Can hold up to as much as 25kg.
• Fold down lockable front flap LPD (Lockable Privacy Drawer) or internal locking system for added security (selected models).
• LPD - Chests which do not have front flaps have a Lockable Privacy Drawer for added security (selected models).
• Snap lock keys prevent keys from breaking when knocked.
• Improved internal locking system with strong internal locking mechanism and lid latch.
• Heavy gauge steel, nickel chrome plated with rubber grips for comfort.
• Blue Steel Tool Trolleys feature a ergonomic oval designed handle.
• Extruded aluminium drawer handles, nickel chrome plated.
• 'Big-Grip' drawer handles for easy opening and closing of drawers.
• Rolled drawer edges
• Embossed drawers for extra rigidity (full width drawers only).
Foam Drawer Drawer Liners
• Foam drawer liners in all Tool Chests & Trolleys.
• 6mm top mat supplied on all Tool Trolleys.
Heavy Duty Castors
• Blue Steel Tool Trolleys provide a load rating of 125kg per castor.
• Blue Steel Tool Trolleys feature 5" x 2" castors with foot brake for ease of use rolling around the workshop or garage.
Modular Storage Solution
• Blue Steel Tool Chests & Trolleys stack together to build the ultimate storage solution.
EVA Foam Trays
• Blue Steel Tool Kits include EVA Foam Trays to hold tools safely and securely.
• EVA Foam Trays are marked for easy tool identification making tool selection easier and quicker.
• Featuring 9 ball bearing slide drawers with protective drawer foam liners, rolled edges and aluminium 'big grip' drawer handles.
• Protective mat on top of trolley.
• ADRS - Automatic Drawer Retention System.
• The trolley has an oval shaped, ergonomic handle.
• Complete with 2 fixed and 2 swivel, 5" x 2" castors with brakes.
• Internal locking system.
• Manufactured from heavy gauge sheet steel with enamelled powder coated Hammertone finish.
• Storage Capacity: 190.5 Lt.
• Weight: 81.45 Kg.
• Trolley measurements (with castors):
W: 1043mm D: 461mm H: 985mm
• Internal Drawer measurements:
1 - 928mm x 385mm x 89mm
2 - 564mm x 385mm x 62mm
1 - 564mm x 385mm x 138mm
1 - 564mm x 385mm x 217mm
2 - 297mm x 385mm x 62mm
1 - 297mm x 385mm x 138mm
1 - 297mm x 385mm x 217mm