The epic Gaucho Rock'In off-road kids car is quite simply the coolest ride on kids car toy in the world! Powered by a 12v battery and two gutsy 240W engines, this little beast can fit two children for maximum fun! It comes with a real radio and an MP3 connection so your little adventurers can blast their favourite tunes while travelling anywhere they could imagine including over grass, mountain tracks, uneven ground and even sand. Built by Peg Perego using only high quality long lasting materials, this incredibly fun toy features rear suspension and two forward moving gears as well as a reverse gear and the ample leg room will ensure this is a toy that will be loved and cherished for many years to come.
- Both seats are independently adjustable to ensure any child can fit comfortably.
- Includes a tool box located under the bonnet so your kids can play mechanic too!
- Completed with realistic decorations such as the antenna, exhaust pipe, fog light, wheelhouse, front and rear bumpers with fog lights.
- Directional real view vision mirror.
- The accelerator features Peg Perego "All in one" technology, meaning when released it becomes a brake that automatically stops the vehicle in a gentle manner without jerking.
- Working Horn.
- 2-seat vehicle.
- 1 x 12V 12Ah sealed lead acid rechargeable battery.
- 2 x 240W engines.
- 3 Speeds - Low Gear (3.9km/h), High Gear (7.5km/h) and Reverse.
- Max combined Driver weight of 60kg.
- Powerful suspension.
- Protective windscreen.
- Two additional lights on the rear roll-bar.
- Adjustable seat belts.
- Roll Bar
- Features a sealed base to protect the driver from electric wires and tampering and to protect the vehicle from water, mud & sand.
- The 12v / 12Ah rechargeable battery is found in the compartment under the seat & has a childproof lock.
|Duration of battery||30 min|
|Speed in 1st gear||3.9 km/h|
|Speed in 2nd gear||7.5 km/h|
|Speed in reverse||3.9 km/h|
|Size||92 x 132 x 98h cm - 36 1/6” x 52” x 38 1/2” h.|
|Maximum transportable weight||60 Kg.|
|Construction material||Anti-corrosion treated iron. PP polypropylene. PA polyamide. High density PEHD.|
|Compliance||Complies with European Safety Regulation for Toys (safety prerequisite set by EEC Commission) and with “U.S. Consumer Toy Safety Specification”. They are also certified by toy safety authorities under 2009/48/EC directive. They do not comply with regulations for travel on roads and cannot be used on public roads.|
|Regulation||General Directive for Toy Safety 2009/48/EC EN 71 / 1 -2 -3 Regulation EN62115 Regulation EN60825-1 Regulation|
|Electromagnetic Compliance Directive||2004/108/EC EN55022 - EN55014 - EN61000 Regulations|